You take your fitness journey seriously, and the last thing that you need is to feel restrained by the tools that get you there. That's why our Ariel Elite comes equipped with a suspension fork with our Fitness Brain technology for fast, efficient, and intuitive use over any surface. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 SL Premium aluminium with a women's-specific geometry and components that are made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike. Add in a mix of performance driven components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and you have a bike that's perfectly equipped to help you hit your fitness goals with a smile that only the trail can provide.
Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 SL Premium aluminium frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
An SR Suntour NCX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while an integrated remote lockout is coupled with our Fitness Brain technology to promote more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
Braking duties are handled by Tektro Flow Set Control hydraulic Disc Brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Frame–Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play mounts
- Fork–SR Suntour NCX w/Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- Stem–Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars–Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Body Geometry Flow Set Control Grips, lock-on
- Front Brake–Tektro Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- Shifters–Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur–microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp, 10-/11-speed, MTB double
- Rear Derailleur–Shimnao SLX, Shadow Plus design, SGS cage, 10-speed
- Chainset–FSA V-Drive, MegaEXO BB, 10-/11-speed, hollow forged 7075 aluminum, 170mm Q-factor, direct-mount
- Chain–KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- Cassette–Sunrace, 11-40t, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket–FSA MegaEvo Road, 68mm, Di2 wiring compatible
- Inner Tubes–OE PV standard Bulk Road 700, 28-38x622, Presta, 48mm valve
- Front Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- Rear Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- Saddle–Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Alloy, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.