The Specialized Audax Shoe features a Body Geometry sole and footbed that optimises hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort. The low profile heel provides secure fit and relieves Achilles pressure for free range of ankle motion. Body Geometry footbed enhances endurance by minimising road vibration induced fatigue. Powerline carbon composite sole provides a light, stiff power transfer. Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed
- Low profile heel
- Supple Micromatrix™ synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements
- Secure overstrap with Boa® S2-Snap dial micro adjusts on-the-fly
- Powerline carbon composite sole: Stiffness Index 10.0
- Replaceable heel tread and Boa® Snap dial
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort
- Approximate weight: 250g (1/2 pair 42)
- Productcode: O1210170
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.