The Specialized Audax Shoe features a Body Geometry sole and footbed that optimises hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort. The low profile heel provides secure fit and relieves Achilles pressure for free range of ankle motion. Body Geometry footbed enhances endurance by minimising road vibration induced fatigue. Powerline carbon composite sole provides a light, stiff power transfer. Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed
- Low profile heel
- Supple Micromatrix™ synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements
- Secure overstrap with Boa® S2-Snap dial micro adjusts on-the-fly
- Powerline carbon composite sole: Stiffness Index 10.0
- Replaceable heel tread and Boa® Snap dial
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort
- Approximate weight: 250g (1/2 pair 42)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.