The Specialized S-works MTB shoe was Designed for the demands of World Cup XC racers Christoph Sauser and Bury Stander, this ultra-light and stiff carbon shoe offers Body Geometry performance and Boa dial adjustability.
- Light and stiff FACT carbon midsole runs the full length of the shoe, with thermoplastic replaceable tread for confident traction.
- Four times more micro adjustment than a standard buckle closure
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
- BodyGeometry technology makes the relationship between foot and bike more comfortable, whilst helping to prevent injury