The Specialized S-works MTB shoe was Designed for the demands of World Cup XC racers Christoph Sauser and Bury Stander, this ultra-light and stiff carbon shoe offers Body Geometry performance and Boa dial adjustability.
- Light and stiff FACT carbon midsole runs the full length of the shoe, with thermoplastic replaceable tread for confident traction.
- Four times more micro adjustment than a standard buckle closure
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
- BodyGeometry technology makes the relationship between foot and bike more comfortable, whilst helping to prevent injury
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.