The Specialized S-Works Road shoe is Specializedâ€™s lightest, stiffest Body Geometry shoe that features unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for riders in the Pro Peleton or racers who want the pinnacle of performance..
- FACT 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Full BG features in outsole and BG+ High Performance Footbed combine to reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- Two independent Boa dials optimise closure in each zone: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay