Worn in the Tour de France and now available to wind-cheating riders everywhere, the TT2 helmet is miles ahead of the competition when it comes to aerodynamic drag reduction, strategic ventilation and comfortable fit.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSE, SNELL, B9OA, CE and AS/NZS
- Design developed in tandem with wind tunnel testing, for a quantifiable reduction in drag
- 4th Dimension Cooling System effectively channels air and strategically placed Mouthport reduces drag
- Hydrophobic 4X DryLite webbing is comfortable, secure and wonâ€™t stretch out with rain or sweat
- U-Turn tri-glide-style adjusters are easier to use and lock firmly in place once adjusted
- Unique ProFit retention system provides a precise fit with true one-hand adjustment
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.