Specialized Carve Expert 29er 2012
Equipped with an 80mm-travel RockShox Silver TK fork, the aluminium Specialized Carve Expert 29er 2012 is ready for action and features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and versatile Specialized The Captain 2.0-inch tyres.
- Frame :
- Specialized M4SL fully manipulated alloy frame, 29" geometry, fully butted w/ smooth welding, tapered head/seat tubes, forged post mount 160mm dropouts w/ replaceable derailleur hanger, disc only
- Recon Silver TK SA SL 29, magnesium lower, butted 32mm Cr-Mo stanchions, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered alloy steerer, Solo Air spring, TurnKey damping w/ lock out and external rebound adj., 80mm travel
- XC flat bar, double butted alloy, 10Âº backsweep, 4Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Hollowtech, 3pc, 10-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16"
- Shimano 10-speed, 11-36t
- KMC X-10, 10-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Carve Disc 29", alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, aramid bead, dual compound, 29x2.0"
- Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 180mm 6-bolt rotor
- Integrated 1-1/8" upper and 1-1/2" lower threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Specialized Body Geometry Carve SL, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm width
- Forged 6061 alloy, 2 bolt head, 27.2mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
- Productcode: Q1210615
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.