Specialized Carve Expert 29er 2012
Equipped with an 80mm-travel RockShox Silver TK fork, the aluminium Specialized Carve Expert 29er 2012 is ready for action and features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and versatile Specialized The Captain 2.0-inch tyres.
- Frame :
- Specialized M4SL fully manipulated alloy frame, 29" geometry, fully butted w/ smooth welding, tapered head/seat tubes, forged post mount 160mm dropouts w/ replaceable derailleur hanger, disc only
- Recon Silver TK SA SL 29, magnesium lower, butted 32mm Cr-Mo stanchions, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered alloy steerer, Solo Air spring, TurnKey damping w/ lock out and external rebound adj., 80mm travel
- XC flat bar, double butted alloy, 10Âº backsweep, 4Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Hollowtech, 3pc, 10-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16"
- Shimano 10-speed, 11-36t
- KMC X-10, 10-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Carve Disc 29", alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, aramid bead, dual compound, 29x2.0"
- Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 180mm 6-bolt rotor
- Integrated 1-1/8" upper and 1-1/2" lower threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Specialized Body Geometry Carve SL, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm width
- Forged 6061 alloy, 2 bolt head, 27.2mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.