Day or night, the Centro LED Helmet, with MIPS, from Specialized proves itself to be more than just your average around-town helmet. It features an integrated LED taillight in order to increase your visibility, an easy-to-use, one-size-fits-all system, an in-moulded shell for lightweight protection, and all around reflective webbing to help increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. You'll also find that it's equipped with next-level protection courtesy of revolutionary MIPS technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) so you can ride knowing you're protected from any type of impact you may encounter during a crash.
- Fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready
- Integrated LED tail light for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.