The Specialized Comp Mountain Bike shoe is a performance packed shoe. Offering a Boa® S2 dial for an adjustable fit and a mix of a stiff nylon and rubber tread sole for perfect pedal efficiency and trail traction.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Injection-moulded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedalling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Single Boa® S2-Snap dial micro-adjusts on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Hard moulded toe kick for protection and durability
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.