Optimize your efficiency and comfort by fine-tuning your stem angle with this adjustable and economical stem.
- New graphics
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminum road/MTB-compatible stem
- 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate
- Equipped with top cap and 4°, 2°, 0° shims
- Available in 12° and 24° angles
- 12°: 10 position angle range: +/- 8° to 16°, in 2° increments
- 24°: 5 position angle range: +20° to +28°, in 2° increments
- Compatible with composite handlebars
- Weight: 172g (110mm)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.