The 2014 Crave Pro has been designed with competition in mind, this aluminium hardtail 29er comes with 100mm-travel (80mm for a size small), Fox Fork, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano SLX Shifters.
The 2014 Crave Pro has been designed with competition in mind, this aluminium hardtail 29er comes with 100mm-travel (80mm for a size small), Fox Fork, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano SLX Shifters. Meaning all you need to focus on is the ride infront of you.
- Bike Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Fire Roads, Cross country, Bridal Ways
- New Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, XC 29er Geometry, fully butted with smooth welds, tapered headtube and seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FOX Evolution series Float 29, CTD damper, tapered alloy steerer, open 9mm dropout, external rebound adj., S: 80mm travel, Others: 100mm travel
- 1-1/8" upper and 1-1/2" lower threadless, Campy style, integrated full cartridge bearings
- Specialized 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4-bolt clamp, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm
- Specialized mini riser, double-butted 6061 alloy, 700mm wide, 10-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake:
- Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake:
- Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers:
- Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic lever with reach adj.
- Gear Shifters:
- Shimano SLX, 10-speed Rapidfire Plus, SL type
- Front Derailleur:
- SRAM X7, 10-speed 2X10, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, GS cage
- Custom SRAM S-1255, 2pc., 10-speed XC double for 29er
- SRAM PG 1030, 10-speed, 11-36
- Alloy, 1pc. body and cage, with reflectors, 9/16"
- Stout SL Disc 29", alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm, 28h/32h rims on a Specialized disc, alloy, Hi Lo flange, sealed bearings, alloy axle, QR, 28h front hub & Specialized disc, alloy, Hi Lo flange, cartridge bearings, steel axle, steel cassette body, QR, 32h rear hub
- Front Tyres:
- Specialized Ground Control, 29x2.1", aramid bead, 60TPI
- Rear Tyres:
- Specialized Fast Trak Control, 29x2.0", aramid bead, 60TPI
- Specialized Body Geometry Henge, steel rails, 143mm
- Specialized alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm, size-specific 350mm/400mm
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.