The key to hitting your fitness goals is to mix things up a bit, as monotony can be the demise of any workout routine. That's why the CrossTrail with hassle-free Mechanical Disc Brakes comes equipped with everything you need to start exploring on- and off-road.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium aluminium frame that's been designed with Specialized Fitness Geometry, so it'll fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, we also included a suspension fork that successfully soaks up road imperfections when the going gets rough. And rounding off the package are a selection of strong, no-fuss components and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes that'll see you spending more time riding and less time bleeding your brakes.
Working with the Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
Enjoy greater control over varying terrain with a custom Multi-Circuit Damping fork with 60mm of travel that's tuned for the trail.
Mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and hassle-free maintenance, so you'll be able to spend more time riding and less time adjusting those brakes.
- Frame–Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 35mm offset, 60mm of travel
- Stem–4-bolt, 10-degree rise
- Handlebars–Double-butted Alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- Front Brake–Mechanical disc, organic pads, post-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake–Mechanical disc, organic pads, post-mount, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Chainset–Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, square-taper, 48/38/28T
- Chain–KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Cassette–Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square taper
- Front Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Schrader valve
- Front Tyre–Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Rear Tyre–Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Saddle–Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.