Your fitness is important and that's why the Specialized CrossTrail Sport focuses on seamlessly blending comfort, versatility, and efficiency.
It comes equipped with a suspension fork with the Fitness Brain technology that can tell the difference between pedaling inputs and trail bumps, so you won't be wasting any energy on your climbs. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 Premium SL aluminium with a geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike.
Add in a mix of workhorse components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and we're sure that you'll be mixing it up quite a bit on your trail to hitting your goals.
Working with the Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
Braking duties are handled by Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Frame–Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 43mm offset, 55mm of travel
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Double-butted Alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- Front Brake–Tektro HD-R305, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post-mount, 160mm Center Lock™
- Rear Brake–Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shifters–microSHIFT, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–microSHIFT Marvo LT, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Chainset–FSA Alpha Drive, 3-piece, 48/32T
- Chain–KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square taper
- Front Hub–Shimano Center Lock™ disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Shimano Center Lock™ disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 10-speed freehub, 32h
- Rims–700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 48mm valve
- Front Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Rear Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Saddle–Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.