The Specialized Enduro Grips were created to take on the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding. They pair a non-slip texture with thick degree of padding to allow for enhanced shock absorption and lasting comfort. A dual-density compound amplifies these characteristics while the inner core is thicker than your average grip and the outer part has a softer density to better absorb vibrations. And to put the "grip" into these grips, Specialized also gave them a textured pattern for no-slip performance on the trail. Put it all together, and you're looking at grips that are going to leave your hands comfortable and fresh over your whole ride.
- Softer density on the outside for superior vibration damping.
- Dual-density compound for improved comfort and bar adherence.
- Softer, thicker padding for heightened comfort.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment.
- Textured pattern provides non-slip performance.
- Diameter: 32mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.