Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
Getting out on your bike is the perfect way to get fit and unwind at the same time. You need something reliable, and the Sirrus Elite with its no-nonsense approach to its design is the ideal. It is constructed from durable and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium, and features a set of components that will withstand years of daily abuse. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power that you can trust, even in wet and muddy conditions. A carbon fork helps to reduce some of the buzz of the road for a comfortable ride and spec’d out with Specialized Body Geometry touch points, that are sure to take the sting out of the longer ride, complacency just met its match.
- Damage Description: Scratch damage to rear dropouts and chainstays. Minor damage to lower right fork and left crankarm.
- Frame - Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Stem - Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- Gear Shifters - microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur - microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Rims - 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Tyres - Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- Chainset - Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Saddle - Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat post - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Pedals - Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.