Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
The Specialized Sirrus Sport is a partner you can seriously count on, helping you push yourself towards your fitness goals. It is constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium and features an assortment of incredible components, including a Shimano Sora rear derailleur which provides effortless shifting capabilities from the leading manufacturers in their field. Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes are sure to give you all the stopping power you need, and with an array of proven women’s specific Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, that have been designed for the perfect balance of comfort and performance, you will have a bike that is always ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Damage Description: Minor chips and scratches on rear derailleur, left crank arm, lower right fork, headtube, and rear left dropout
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Stem - 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm
- Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm
- Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- Gear Shifters - microSHIFT, 9-speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 8/9/10-speed freehub, Center Lock disc, loose ball bearing, 135mm spacing, 32h
- Rims - 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- Chainset - 2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
- Cassette - Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Front Derailleur - microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed
- Tyres - Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Saddle - Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails
- Seat post - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.