Specialized Fate Comp Carbon 29 2012
The all-new Specialized Fate Comp Carbon 29 2012 features women's performance XC 29er geometry and is equipped with an 80mm-travel RockShox Reba RL fork and a SRAM X7 2x10 drivetrain ideal for competition and trail riding.
- Frame :
- 2012 Fate HT FACT 8m carbon, FACT IS construction with women's 29" performance geometry, tubesets, and layup, tapered HT, carbon PF-30 BB, DMD, hollow carbon dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- RockShox Reba RL 29, tapered alloy steerer, comp and reb adj. LO w/external floodgate adj., standard drop-outs, 80mm travel, 15": 51mm offset, 17"/19": 46mm offset
- Specialized XC flat, 2014 butted alloy, 660mm wide, 8Âº back sweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise
- Custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC double, PF30 spindle, 15": 165mm, 17": 170mm, 19": 175mm
- Resin Test Ride Pedals with toe clips, CEN std.
- SRAM 10-speed, 11-36t
- KMC X-10, 10-speed, w/ reusable Missing Link, nickel plates
- Roval 29", 24mm w/ eyelets, 32h
- Specialized Renegade Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready aramid bead, dual-compound, 29x1.95"
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc w/ FlexHose, alloy backed semi-metallic pad, HS-1 rotor, 160mm rotor
- 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" Threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower bearing for tapered integrated HT, cartridge bearings
- Specialized Women's Body Geometry Jett Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 27.2mm, 15"/17": 350mm, others: 400mm
- Productcode: Q1210624
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.