Specialized Hardrock 2012
With a smooth SR Suntour fork, sure stopping 'V' brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Specialized Hardrock 2012 is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Frame :
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully butted, disc only, 6061 alloy, double ORE down tube, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts and reinforced disc mount, alloy replaceable derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCT (SF12-XCT-V4-DS), 1pc. alloy lower, 28mm Hi-Ten stanchions, 1-1/8" Hi-Ten steerer, coil/mcu spring w/ preload adj., 80mm travel
- Hi-Ten riserbar, 35mm rise, 8Âº backsweep, 4Âº upsweep, 25.4mm
- Ahead, 4 bolt clamp, 20Âº rise, 25.4mm
- SR Suntour XCT, 8-speed, square taper spindle
- Composite platform w/ moulded pins, toe clip compatible, 9/16" w/ reflectors
- Shimano 8-speed, 11-34t
- KMC X-8, 8-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex HR Disc 26", alloy double-wall, disc, pin joint, 24mm, 32h
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.0"
- Die cast, alloy "V" brake, 1pc. pad
- 1-1/8" threadless, loose ball w/ seals
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock, steel rails, front and rear bumpers, 143mm width
- Alloy, 2 bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.