Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 2012
With a smooth SR Suntour fork with lockout, powerful Avid BB5 disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 2012 is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Frame :
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully butted, disc only, 6061 alloy, double ORE down tube, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts and reinforced disc mount, alloy replaceable derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCM (SF11-XCM-V3-26-DS-MLO), 1pc. alloy lower, 30mm Hi-Ten stanchions, mechanical LO, custom women's coil/mcu spring w/ preload adj., spring assisted seals, 80mm travel
- Alloy XC riser bar, 8Âº backsweep, 4Âº upsweep, 25.4mm
- 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- SR Suntour, 9-speed, Octalink spline
- Composite platform w/ moulded pins, toe clip compatible, 9/16" w/ reflectors
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t
- KMC X-9, 9-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex HR Disc 26", alloy double-wall, disc, pin joint, 24mm, 32h
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.0"
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 160mm 6-bolt rotor
- 1-1/8" threadless, loose ball w/ seals
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock, steel rails, front and rear bumpers, 143mm width
- Alloy, 2 bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.