The Specialized Footbeds are medically tested Body Geometry footbeds that were co-developed with Andy Pruitt, Director of the Boulder Centre for Sports Medicine, to enable a semi-custom fit that improves efficiency, increases comfort and reduces potential injury.
- Red = minimal contours (this is Specilaizedâ€™s stock body geometry footbed with longitudinal arch & metatarsal button support. Same footbed in all of their performance shoes. Same footbed they have used since 2000) = for people with flat foot
- Blue = moderate (slightly higher longitudinal arch & metatarsal button) = for people with flat to standard arch
- Green = significant support = for people with standard or high arches
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.