Specialized Jett Expert 29 2012
The all-new Specialized Jett Expert 29 2012 hardtail features women's 29 XC geometry, RockShox Recon Silver TK SL 29 fork, and Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame :
- M4 29" fully manipulated alloy frame, fully butted w/ smooth welding, women's performance 29" geometry and tubesets, integrated headset, forged post-mount 160mm dropouts w/ replaceable hanger, disc only
- Recon Silver TK SA SL 29, magnesium lower, butted 32mm Cr-Mo stanchions, 1-1/8" alloy steerer, Solo Air spring, TurnKey damping w/ lock out and external rebound adj., 80mm travel
- XC flat bar, double butted alloy, 10Âº backsweep, 4Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Hollowtech, 3pc, 10-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16"
- Shimano 10-speed, 11-36t
- KMC X-10, 10-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex RH Disc 29", alloy double-wall, 28mm, pin joint, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, aramid bead, dual compound, 29x2.0"
- Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 160mm 6-bolt rotor
- Integrated 1-1/8" threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Women's Body Geometry Riva SL, Hollow Cr-Mo Rails, 155mm
- Forged 6061 alloy, 2 bolt head, 27.2mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.