Specialized Myka Elite Disc 2012
Built for lightweight efficiency with anatomical engineering and components for women, the Specialized Myka Elite Disc 2012 is the best performing recreational mountain bike at a value everyone can appreciate. Specialized Myka Elite Disc 2012 component highlights include an 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork and Specialized The Captain tyres.
- Frame :
- A1 Premium Aluminium, fully butted, women's recreational geometry and tubesets, double ORE DT, externally relieved HT, forged dropouts w/ replaceable alloy hanger
- SR Suntour XCR (SF11-XCR-DS-26-LO-SP), 1pc. alloy lower, 30mm steel stanchions, hyd. damping w/ LO and custom women's tuned Spike Valve, XS/S: 80mm travel, others: 100mm travel
- Double butted alloy XC riser bar, 25mm rise, 8Âº backsweep, 6Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Acera, 3pc, 9-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16" w/ reflectors
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t
- KMC X-9, 9-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex RH Disc 26", alloy double-wall, 28mm, pinned, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.0"
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 160mm 6-bolt rotor
- 1-1/8" threadless, loose ball w/ seals
- Women's Body Geometry Riva, 155mm width
- Alloy, 2 bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.