- BT_CS_bikes: singlespeed
Fixie freestylers' demands are particular, and the P.Fix was put together by some of the best riders on the scene. The lightweight, tough double butted Reynolds 520 frame is lively, but tough, and the parts spec won't let you down - fixed/freewheel convertible hub, triple void alloy rims and custom parts created for real riders. Take that, hipster poseurs.
- Bike/Rider Type -
- Ideal Use -
- Frame :
- Double butted Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo, FGFS geometry, singlespeed-specific, integrated headset, MID BB shell, hydro-formed chainstays, removable U-brake bosses, 3D-forged horizontal dropouts w/ integrated chain tensioners
- 26" FGFS, butted and tapered Cr-Mo blades, 1-1/8" threadless, Cr-Mo dropouts for 3/8" axle (disc mount for INT)
- Integrated 1-1/8" threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Specialized P.Series BMX, forged alloy, top load, 52mm length, 22.2mm
- Specialized P.Series MTB Street, heat-treated butted Cr-Mo, 720mm wide, 11Âº backsweep, 2Âº upsweep, 75mm rise
- Front Brake:
- Rear Brake:
- U-brake, melt forged, single bushing, coil spring, 15mm offset arms, w/ 1pc. black pads and wide cable hanger
- Brake Levers:
- Alloy, linear pull
- 3pc. tubular heat treated Cr-Mo, 48-spline, S: 165mm, 170mm, & 175mm
- Singlespeed, convertible fixed/freewheel, CNC'd driver, 10t
- Specialized P.Series NYLON platform w/ moulded pins, loose ball, 9/16"
- Specialized P.Series, 26", alloy double-wall, triple void, 35mm, pin joint, 36h
- Specialized Compound Control, 26x2.2", kevlar bead, 60TPI
- Specialized P.Series 1pc co-moulded composite saddle & alloy 25.4mm seat post combination w/ debossed "P. Series" logo padded cover
- Alloy, no offset, 25.4mm, integrated w/ saddle
- Productcode: Q1210736
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.