Over the course of your rides, you've surely felt the call of a trail or two along the way. And as long as you're on an ill-equipped bike for the occasion, this call goes unanswered. That's a bummer, or rather, it was until now. With the Specialized Pitch Comp 27.5 2019, you get a bike that features an even temperament for whatever kind of terrain you're up for riding. It has a light aluminium construction that's durable and compliant, while the Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry ensures that you'll remain both comfortable and confident over any terrain. Add in corrosion-resistant hardware and plenty of front suspension, and you'll be ready to ride wherever your will takes you.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support the acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
The smooth-shifting 9-speed Shimano Acera rear derailleur, combined with an 11-34t cassette, has the bike ready to climb just as well as it rolls along the flats.
- Frame–A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable Alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork–SR Suntour XCM 27.5, coil, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Stem–Stout 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized, Alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Front Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus, Top Swing, 3-speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Chainset–Stout, forged Alloy, 3x9, Steel, 44/32/22T
- Chain–KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Bottom Bracket–Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- Front Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–Stout Trail 27.5, Alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Stainless, 14g
- Front Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Rear Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Saddle–Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp–Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- Pedals–Specialized Dirt
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.