Nothing quite beats the thrill of mountain biking, and the Specialized Pitch Expert 27.5 2019 is the perfect way to get introduced to the feeling. Its hardtail design makes climbing a breeze, while also making descending an agile, fun-filled affair. The Sport Trail 27.5 geometry, meanwhile, keeps you comfortable and confident on a variety of terrain, and the Shimano component spec keeps you rolling for miles, with minimal maintenance. It's time to get out there and have some fun.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
The Shimano Deore rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifting that you can count on when the going gets rough. With it, you'll be able to precisely move through the wide, 11-34t gear range, to make climbing hills almost as easy as rolling on the flats.
- Frame–A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable Alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork–SR Suntour XCR 32 27.5, coil, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 42mm offset, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Stem–Stout 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized, Alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Front Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore 9-speed
- Chainset–Stout, forged Alloy, 2x9, Alloy, steel, 36/22T
- Chain–KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Bottom Bracket–Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- Front Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–Stout Trail 27.5, Alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Schrader valve
- Front Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Rear Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Saddle–Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp–Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- Pedals–Specialized Dirt
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.