The Specialized Pro XC Mountain bike shoe is a lightweight cross country shoe. Providing a stiff carbon sole and supple Body Geometry fit using and a S2 Boa®, these outstanding shoes will give you an extra performance edge either on the trail or on the race course.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Light, stiff Powerline carbon/composite sole for pedalling efficiency: Stiffness Index 11.0
- Thermoplastic rubber tread for confident traction
- Single Boa® S2-Snap dial micro-adjusts on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort
- Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs
- Productcode: O1110108
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.