Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012
The Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012 is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes and a Custom-tuned SR Suntour suspension fork with lockout, the Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012 combines performance with value in a package every rider will appreciate.
- Frame :
- Specialized M4 fully manipulated alloy frame, fully butted, disc only, externally relieved HT, forged dropouts w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCR (SF11-XCR-DS-26-LO-SP), magnesium lower, 30mm steel stanchions, 1-1/8" alloy steerer, hyd. damping w/ Specialized Spike Valve and alloy LO cartridge, XS/S: 80mm, M-XXL: 100mm travel
- XC riser bar, double butted alloy, 8Âº backsweep, 6Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Acera, 3pc, 9-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16"
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t
- KMC X-9, 9-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex RH Disc 26", alloy double-wall, 28mm, pinned, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, aramid bead, dual compound, 26x2.0"
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 160mm G2 6-bolt rotor
- Integrated 1-1/8" threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Specialized Body Geometry Rockhopper, steel rails, 143mm width
- Forged 6061 alloy, 2 bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
- Productcode: Q1210610
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.