Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012
The Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012 is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes and a Custom-tuned SR Suntour suspension fork with lockout, the Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2012 combines performance with value in a package every rider will appreciate.
- Frame :
- Specialized M4 fully manipulated alloy frame, fully butted, disc only, externally relieved HT, forged dropouts w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCR (SF11-XCR-DS-26-LO-SP), magnesium lower, 30mm steel stanchions, 1-1/8" alloy steerer, hyd. damping w/ Specialized Spike Valve and alloy LO cartridge, XS/S: 80mm, M-XXL: 100mm travel
- XC riser bar, double butted alloy, 8Âº backsweep, 6Âº upsweep, 31.8mm
- 3D forged 6061 alloy, 4 bolt clamp, 7Âº rise, 31.8mm
- Shimano Acera, 3pc, 9-speed, Octalink spline
- Alloy 1pc. body and cage, reflector kit, 9/16"
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t
- KMC X-9, 9-speed, reusable Missing Link
- Alex RH Disc 26", alloy double-wall, 28mm, pinned, 32h
- Specialized The Captain Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, aramid bead, dual compound, 26x2.0"
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake, post mount, 160mm G2 6-bolt rotor
- Integrated 1-1/8" threadless, Campy-style, full cartridge bearings
- Specialized Body Geometry Rockhopper, steel rails, 143mm width
- Forged 6061 alloy, 2 bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.