If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level, let us introduce you to your new friend, the Specialized Rockhopper Pro 29 2019 with a one-by groupset.
It starts with theA1 SL Alloy frame that features Boost™ QR 141 spacing, internal cable routing, and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with Shimano SLX 1x shifting that's simple and worry-free, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime, and a grippy combo of a Ground Control front and Fast Trak rear tyres that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends just as well.
A RockShox Recon RL fork offers 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, and stiff 32mm stanchions.
When set up one-by, the Shimano SLX shifting makes it nearly impossible to drop a chain. Of course, you still get the clean, crisp shifts that Shimano is known for, too.
- Frame–A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable Alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, 9x100 QR, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- Stem–Stout 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Stout XC, double-butted Alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Front Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Chainset–Stout Pro, forged Alloy, Alloy, 30T
- Chain–KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 11-speed, 11-46t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA for 24mm spindle
- Front Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub–Shimano FH-MT200, 9x141mm QR, Center Lock™ disc, 32h
- Rims–Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 40mm valve
- Front Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tyre–Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
- Saddle–Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp–Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- Pedals–Specialized Dirt
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.