If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level, let us introduce you to your new friend, the Women's Rockhopper Pro 29 2019. Specialized built it to be light, durable, and exceedingly capable, so you get a tremendous bang for your buck on a bike that's ready to get you outside and living your best trail life.
It starts with the new A1 SL Alloy frame that features Boost™ QR 141 spacing, internal cable routing, and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of renowned Shimano SLX and Deore components, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime, grippy Ground Control and Fast Trak tyres that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain, and a superlative RockShox Recon RL fork that's air-sprung and has just the right amount of travel. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends just as well.
A RockShox Recon RL fork offers 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel and stiff 30mm stanchions.
Shimano SLX shifting gives you the clean, crisp shifts that Shimano is known for.
- Frame–A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable Alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Boost™, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- Stem–Stout 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Stout XC, double-butted Alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Sip Grip
- Front Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake–Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Deore, 2-speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- Chainset–Stout Pro, forged Alloy, BSA, 2x10, Alloy, 36/22T
- Chain–KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 10-Speed, 11-36t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA for 24mm spindle
- Front Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x141mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific, 2Bliss Ready
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 40mm valve
- Front Tyre–Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tyre–Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
- Saddle–Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp–Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- Pedals–Specialized Dirt
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.