The Roubaix isn’t made for just the smoothest of roads in Switzerland. It is made for every road, everywhere. It is made to glide over every crack, every pothole, every rough patch and bit of chip seal. This is thanks to Specialized intelligent Future Shock technology, which is essentially a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, this focuses on vertical compliance to improve smoothness, speed and comfort all in one fell swoop.
Its light weight frame is constructed from FACT 9r carbon fibre, giving it stiffness levels that are off the charts for amazing power transfer and cornering abilities. The Roubaix also has a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry compared to the models of yesteryear, whilst still maintaining the same feel, fit and position that we all came to love from the SL4. Featuring Specialized Rider-First Engineered construction, each frame size has its own unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, head tube and fork size for the perfect uniform performance across the entire size run.
Of all the bikes that Specialized have tested with their Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
- Frame - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape - S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- Front Brake - Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- Rear Brake - Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- Brake / Gear Shifters - Shimano Tiagra
- Front Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra, 50/34T
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Saddle - Body Geometry Toupe© Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.