WINNER OF BEST ENDURANCE BIKE 2018 BY CYCLING PLUS!
Specialized say that when you’re rolling smoother, you’re rolling faster. And, whether you’re on the cobbles of northern France or the chip seal of your home town, the Roubaix Comp is sure to keep you rolling smoother.
Made for every road, everywhere. It is made to glide over every crack, every pothole, every rough patch and bit of chip seal. This is thanks to Specialized intelligent Future Shock technology, which is essentially a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, this focuses on vertical compliance to improve smoothness, speed and comfort all in one fell swoop.
Its light weight frame is constructed from FACT 9r carbon fibre, giving it stiffness levels that are off the charts for amazing power transfer and cornering abilities. The Roubaix Comp also has a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry compared to the models of yesteryear, whilst still maintaining the same feel, fit and position that we all came to love from the SL4. Featuring Specialized Rider-First Engineered construction, each frame size has its own unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, head tube and fork size for the perfect uniform performance across the entire size run.
Of all the bikes that Specialized have tested with their Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
- Frame - Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- Bar Tape - S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- Front Brake - Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- Front Tyre - Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre - Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra 8000, long cage, 11-speed
- Chainset - Praxis Zayante, 6061 alloy chainrings, alloy bolts
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Saddle - Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost - Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
You may also like....