Specialized are shaping the future of road bikes.
Made for every road, everywhere, the Roubaix Pro glides over every crack, every pothole, every rough patch and bit of chip seal. This is thanks to Specialized intelligent Future Shock technology, which is essentially a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, this focuses on vertical compliance to improve smoothness, speed and comfort all in one fell swoop.
Its light weight frame is constructed from FACT 9r carbon fibre, giving it stiffness levels that are off the charts for amazing power transfer and cornering abilities. The Roubaix Pro also has a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry compared to the models of yesteryear, whilst still maintaining the same feel, fit and position that we all came to love from the SL4. Featuring Specialized Rider-First Engineered construction, each frame size has its own unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, head tube and fork size for the perfect uniform performance across the entire size run.
Of all the bikes that Specialized have tested with their Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
- Frame - FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork - S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem - Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Handlebars - S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- Bar Tape - S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- Front Brake - Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- Front Tyre - S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre - S-Works Turbo, 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- Chainset - S-Works FACT Carbon
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- Saddle - Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- Seatpost - Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.