- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Specialized's stiffest and lightest FACT plate (NOT POWERLINE) Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, rubber heel tread.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- cermamic printing for lightweight durability
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.