The Specialized S-Works CLP Multi Stem 12 Degree lets you pre-assemble the handlebar and stem together with the new CLP alloy/carbon faceplate, to keep both hands free for assembling the bolts.
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined, high-strength 7050 premium Aluminium road/MTB-compatible stem
- C-Clip carbon/alloy faceplate, 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm
- Equipped with alloy top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree and 0-degree CNC alloy shims
- Available in 4-degree, 12-degree and 17-degree angles
- 4-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 4-degree to 12-degree, in 2-degree increments
- 12-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, in 2-degree increments
- Compatible with composite handlebars
- 1-1/8â€� steerer tube diameter
- Approx. weight: 166g (110mm)
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.