The Specialized S-Works Enduro 650B is the ultimate trail machine. Ideal for riding fast, hitting those corners tight and tackling the most unnerving jumps. Specialized have given it a whole new geometry, with a slacker front end, a longer top tube, shorter chainstays and lower bottom bracket. This results in a bike that feels truly glued to the trail, and a platform that is more responsive and capable than ever before!
A top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre frame keeps this impressive bike lightweight. And, to help you down the descents the Enduro is fitted with 170mm of plush travel at both ends. At the rear a capable Öhlins single tube rear shock takes the pressure and at the front a RockShox Lyrik RCT3.
Specialized have added some brand new features, such as integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and have also made a triumphant return to the threaded bottom bracket. Completely decked out with only top-quality components, including a full SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RS Carbon brakes, hand-built carbon Roval wheels, and a Specialized Command Post IRcc dropper post, the Enduro will make the mountain bend to you!
- Frame - FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, full carbon chassis and rear end, All-Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Fork - RockShox Lyrik RCT3 27.5, Solo Air, compression and rebound and threshold adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm travel
- Rear Shock - Custom Öhlins STX, Single Tube design, Rx All-Mountain Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- Stem - Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm bar clamp
- Handlebars - Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Front Brake -
- SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor
- Gear Shifter - SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainset - SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 32T
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Front Hub - Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- Rear Hub - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Rims - Roval Traverse SL 650, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre - Butcher, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Rear Tyre - Slaughter, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Saddle - Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- Seat post - Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel