The light-weight, well-ventilated and aerodynamic S-Works Evade MIPS Helmet with ANGI from Specialized is one of the fastest road helmet out there.
Thanks to havinging their own wind tunnel, Specialized has developed this poduct with aero at the forefront of the design, carefully analysing every aspect of the helmet's performance in the 'Win Tunnel' and with real world testing. Ventilation and aerodynamics were both optimized in the Win Tunnel together to get the best combination. Exterior vents and interior channels have been carefully considered to make sure that the helmet draws in the maximum amount of air through the helmet for extreme cooling. The helmet's designers also took grams out of the drag without sacrificing safety while also switching the the construction to favour Specialized Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS that optimizes the foam type in different places.
Through this work, the Evade saves 50 seconds over 40km versus a traditional road helmet and roughly six seconds over the prior iteration of Evade. This means that it's not only as cool as a bare head, but also as fast. For road race helmets, there’s nothing that can match this performance.
The new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with Specialized's iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with the app and Srava to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized has tested
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Integrated ANGI crash sensor
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.