The Specialized S-Works Trail mountain bike shoes combine lightweight XC performance with the durability, grip and protection aggressive trail riders demand. The super-efficient Powerline carbon composite sole is complimented with serious toe and ankle protection makes these shoes perfect for those who ride trail.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Full FACT carbon sole with rubber tread for phenomenal trail traction. 12.0 Stiffness Index
- Two independent Boa® S2-Hex dials micro-adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Durable synthetic microfibre upper with asymmetric medial collar for ankle protection
- Hard moulded toe kick for protection and durability
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort
- Standard Fit for all-day support and off-bike comfort
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs
You may also like....