The S-Works Prevail 2 MIPS Helmet with ANGI technology from Specialized takes the previous Prevail 2–a industry benchmark for fit, ventilation, and comfort–and makes it better. By listening to their riders, Specialized realized that there were a few aspects of the original Prevail 2 that needed to be changed, with the biggest request being for a lower-sitting design.
By using patented EPS construction that relies on multi-density foam paired with a robotically woven, Aramid-reinforced skeleton, the Prevail 2 comes with a reduction in the overall size, creating a smaller profile that fits lower down on the head for a better fit and safety. It also has deep internal channels that are aligned from front-to-rear, so the air intake and exhaust are optimized for unparalleled cooling over the entire head. And in the Win Tunnel, Specialized's aero-test-zone, they found these new designs amounted to six seconds saved over 40km when compared to a "standard" road helmet. Another standout feature of the S-Works Prevail 2 is the Gutter Action System that manages the flow of sweat, keeping it away from your eyes and dripping it off of the pads over your temple.
MIPS researchers worked with Specialized's designers to introduce MIPS SL—a new, ultra-light, and supremely comfortable version of MIPS that's available exclusively on Specialized helmets. With MIPS SL, MIPS technology has essentially been integrated within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimetres of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
The new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with Specialized's iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in y
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation
- Aerodynamic design
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.