"Light, comfortable, and efficient with an updated last and materials"
The S-Works Road Shoe redefines how a road shoe should perform. It is Specialized lightest, stiffest Body Geometry shoe. It features unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for racers in the Pro Peloton or riders who want the pinnacle of performance.
- New SL2 FACT sole, making it Specialized stiffest and lightest sole: 13.0 stiffness index
- Body Geometry SL Footbed help reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- Boa; S2 Snap, allowing on the fly adjustments
- Two independent Boa; dials, optimise closure in each zones: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Replaceable heel lugs with internally recessed bolts for safety
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time and Speedplay
- Approximate weight: 210g (1/2 pair #42)
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.