This stiff saddle features a FACT carbon fibre shell tuned for racing, is contoured to position the rider for optimal power transfer and comfort; its extra-wide BodyGeometry channel maximises blood flow. The Romin is the saddle of choice for World Time Trail Champion Tony Martin and Sylvan Chavanel.
- Patented BodyGeometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix cover
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.