This stiff saddle features a FACT carbon fibre shell tuned for racing, is contoured to position the rider for optimal power transfer and comfort; its extra-wide BodyGeometry channel maximises blood flow. The Romin is the saddle of choice for World Time Trail Champion Tony Martin and Sylvan Chavanel.
- Patented BodyGeometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix cover
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.