Specialized's all new S-Works Roubaix with SRAM eTap is one of their smoothest and fastest rides yet! Its impressive top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre frame is the lightest that they have ever made. Its stiffness levels are also incredible, and compared to their previous rides the Roubaix offers you a whole new, faster and more efficient geometry, whilst keeping the same amazing fit, feel and position we have all come to love.
One of the most ground breaking features on this incredible bike is its innovative Future Shock technology. It is a piston head in the head tube with 20mm of travel, developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, bringing about a whole host of drastic performance improvements especially in the vertical compliance department. Specialized found that focusing on vertical compliance rather than fork splay allowed them to improve smoothness, speed and comfort all in one fell swoop!
Completely spec’d out with top of the range components, including SRAM eTap wireless shifting and Specialized all-new Roval CLX 32 carbon wheels, this amazing piece of engineering sets the bar incredibly high for high-performance road bikes!
- Frame - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem - S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars - S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- Bar Tape - S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel
- Cable Routing -
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.