Specialized's all new S-Works Roubaix with SRAM eTap is one of their smoothest and fastest rides yet! Its impressive top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre frame is the lightest that they have ever made. Its stiffness levels are also incredible, and compared to their previous rides the Roubaix offers you a whole new, faster and more efficient geometry, whilst keeping the same amazing fit, feel and position we have all come to love.
One of the most ground breaking features on this incredible bike is its innovative Future Shock technology. It is a piston head in the head tube with 20mm of travel, developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, bringing about a whole host of drastic performance improvements especially in the vertical compliance department. Specialized found that focusing on vertical compliance rather than fork splay allowed them to improve smoothness, speed and comfort all in one fell swoop!
Completely spec’d out with top of the range components, including SRAM eTap wireless shifting and Specialized all-new Roval CLX 32 carbon wheels, this amazing piece of engineering sets the bar incredibly high for high-performance road bikes!
- Frame - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem - S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars - S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- Bar Tape - S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel
- Cable Routing -
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.