Imagine a bike that has been developed with one, and only one, goal in mind - to be the fastest all-around bike on the planet. Now imagine if that one goal was in the minds of one of the world’s leading racing bike manufacturers…
With wins in every Grand Tour and the last two Championships, the Specialized Tarmac Dura-Ace is a proven winner! It features an impeccable S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre construction that's unbelievably light, stiff, and reactive. This is because their Rider-First Engineered design technology applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimum harmonisation of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so that every frame, regardless of size, performs just as they intended it to.
With a frame this good it can only be outfitted in the best components. And, Specialized have finished it perfectly with Shimano’s Dura-ace 9100 groupset that shares an impressive history, and their all-new Roval CLX 32 wheels that are primed to make mincemeat out of the world's toughest climbs and descents.
- Frame - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated
- seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- Cable Routing -
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.