Designed for elite-level competition, the S-Works Trivent is the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world, featuring a revolutionary new Boa® dial closure system designed to minimise transition time, temperature-regulating construction, and BodyGeometry ergonomics. For when seconds count there isn't a better shoe to get you through the transition quickly and offer the maximum in performance on the road.
- Festures List
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions
- FACT 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimise stiffness and weight
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system for a quick and secure performance fit
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Arch mounted Launch Clip for flying starts
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro closure
- Replaceable heel lugs with internally recessed bolts for safety
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
You may also like....