The S Works Trivent cycle show from Specialized is the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world designed for elite-level competition in mind. It features the revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge closure system, which leaves the heel of the shoe â€˜poppedâ€™ open and ready for entry in the transition, while the Launch Clip puts the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible. Couple this with temperature-regulating construction, a stiff and efficient sole, and Body Geometry ergonomics for great fit and performance, and youâ€™re one step closer to your best time ever.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACTâ„¢ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight BoaÂ® L4 closure system
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe VelcroÂ® closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Productcode: O1220030
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.