The S-Works Women's Prevail II is the most complete lightweight race helmet from Specialize. It combines incredible ventilation with superlative aerodynamic design, a micro-dial HairPort fit system, and an ultra-lightweight construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance available on the market today.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- New and improved three-size Asia head form.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.