The Specialized S-Works XC Mountain Bike shoe is the ultimate lightweight performance cross country racing shoe. Built to meet the demands of World Cup racers, the S-Works shoe is constructed around the stiffest carbon Powerline sole. Unparalleled fit and adjustability comes from a Body Geometry outsole and S2 Boa® dials makes these an unrivalled choice.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Ultra-light, asymmetric optimised Powerline carbon sole: Stiffness Index 13
- Thermoplastic rubber tread for confident traction
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials micro-adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Thermobonded, Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs
- Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer
You may also like....