The Specialized S-Works XC Mountain Bike shoe is the ultimate lightweight performance cross country racing shoe. Built to meet the demands of World Cup racers, the S-Works shoe is constructed around the stiffest carbon Powerline sole. Unparalleled fit and adjustability comes from a Body Geometry outsole and S2 Boa® dials makes these an unrivalled choice.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Ultra-light, asymmetric optimised Powerline carbon sole: Stiffness Index 13
- Thermoplastic rubber tread for confident traction
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials micro-adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Thermobonded, Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs
- Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.