Getting out on your bike is the perfect way to get fit and unwind at the same time. You need something reliable, and the Sirrus with its no-nonsense approach to its design is the ideal. It is constructed from durable and lightweight A1 SL Aluminium, and features a set of components that will withstand years of daily abuse. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power that you can trust, even in wet and muddy conditions. A steel, straight blade fork offers a responsive ride and spec’d out with Specialized Body Geometry touch points, that are sure to take the sting out of the longer ride, complacency just met its match.
- Frame - Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fullymanipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender Mounts
- Stem - 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Front Brake - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Rims - 700C disc, double wall
- Chainset - Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Cassette - Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Tyres - Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Saddle - Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat post - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.