There's nothing elitist about the Specialized Sirrus Elite Alloy Disc 2019. In fact, it's designed to help anyone along their path to fitness and health. A durable, lightweight aluminium frame, a FACT carbon fibre fork and perfectly selected components all work to make this bike the ultimate partner in health.
It features a reliable and precise mix from Shimano & microSHIFT that will always have you in the right gear. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, stop on a dime in any condition, while a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components, from the grips to the saddle, will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul. And lastly, you'll find that this bike was fully designed for use with racks and fenders, so lugging your stuff around the city just got a whole lot easier.
The pioneering Body Geometry team at specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package. The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders. The Praxis Alba crankset is lightweight, durable, and aids in smooth, crisp shifts.
- Frame–Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork–Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- Stem–Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars–Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- Front Brake–TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake–TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- Shifter Levers–microSHIFT, flat bar road shifters, 10-speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearings, 100mm spacing, quick-release 24h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, 135mm quick-release, 28h
- Rims–700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis M24, BSA
- Chainset–Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- Chain–KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Front Derailleur–microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Tyres–Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- Saddle–Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat post–Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Pedals–Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.