Specialized's Sirrus Sport 2019 is the urban bike you can count on. Whether you're looking for a partner to get you to work or you're pushing yourself towards your fitness goals, this reliable piece of machinery will get the job done. A lightweight and durable A1 SL Premium aluminium frame pairs weight savings with rugged durability. Thanks to some resilient components, like the Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, this is a bike that is sure to get the job done.
Specialized's proven Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, add calculated comfort while the frame's Fitness geometry perfectly fuses comfort, performance and efficiency. The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders. These innovative rack, fender, and disc mounts also give you an incredibly versatile package to attach luggage for commuting, while the durable two-piece crankset will keep you pedalling for miles and miles to come. The Sirrus Sport 2019 is a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Frame–Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork–Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on
- Brakes–Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, Shimano RT10 Center Lock™ 160mm
- Shift Levers–microSHIFT, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Chainset–2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
- Chain–KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette–Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA for 24mm spindle
- Front Hub–Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 48mm valve
- Tyres–Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
- Saddle–Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp–Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.